Gabrielle is a Senior Marketer with extensive experience across many IT vendors including Google, IBM and Oracle as well as several Start Ups. Having launched her own retail online business Gabrielle has extensive expertise in the Australian marketplace and customer purchasing trends. She also has previous experience in running successful marketing campaigns across APAC with a particular focus on the Chinese marketplace.
In her current role Gabrielle has been instrumental in building a Business Partner Lead Generation engine for the Education Segment in Australia & New Zealand for one of the Top 5 Worldwide IT Companies.
Her work has produced a lead generation engine to support Business Partners drive the progression of new leads by:
– Supporting OEMs, high value resellers and distributors to drive bespoke lead generation campaigns by optimising Marketing Development Funds.
– Building co-brandable Business Partner marketing kits featuring EDMs, web landing pages, web banners and social posts
– Supporting partners to execute events in-a-box
– Launching a new digital partner lead generation program funded and executed by the IT Vendor on behalf of Business Partners
– Launching a Business Partner case study program funded and executed by the IT Vendor on behalf of Business Partners.
The investment for a Business Partner in time and expense to successfully launch their own brand and a vendor products is significant, both in time, resources and cost to their business. Gabrielle has been able to leverage the Marketing Development Funds from our customer to successfully garner support and interest from key Business Partners. Working with them to engage their Team, she has been successful in launching several campaigns through Business Partners to maximise lead generation for the products in the Education Suite. Gabrielle has received many accolades from our customer for her cut through thinking, expertise and results.