We are looking for a talented individual to work with our client in Tokyo, Japan covering the Japanese marketplace. The successful candidate should be a skilled Marketing Automation Expert.
We will employ them to work inside our client’s offices to manage all aspects of data related to campaign management for our client.
Working with the JAPAC Team inside our client they will help organize, implement, track and refine end-to-end digital Marketing activity for our major multinational IT client within the APAC Region. Our client is a global powerhouse in the Information Technology sector.
You will be joining a team of highly skilled professionals in a fast-paced environment and will have ‘hands on’ experience with implementing integrated marketing programs within B2B, including defining the target audience, reviewing and adapting creative assets, briefing and monitoring external suppliers, setting up tracking processes in the marketing automation system and analyzing and reporting the results for each program and campaign.
Whilst this is a hands-on role, we are looking for someone who is data savvy and can have a ‘big picture’ perspective working with the Team in Japan to ensure that each campaign and program meets both corporate brand and best practice guidelines and delivers successful outcomes.
– Engage closely with stakeholders on marketing teams to drive campaign execution whilst identifying areas of improvement and optimization in the campaign execution process
– Create emails, landing pages, UTM’s, campaign and successfully launch.
– Work with several agencies and external organizations as well as the Client Teams to manage the online production of webinars and digital events.
– Design/localize, automate and optimize regional demand generation campaigns.
– Manage data (including campaign performance, segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in the CRM/Marketo).
– Build, manage and maintain reports/dashboards within the CRM.
– Identify, gather, and manipulate data from internal and external sources to provide a more complete picture of the business relationships.
– Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
– A collaborative individual who can work independently when required, but maintain strong Teamwork with the local and JAPAC Team to deliver successful outcomes.
BA/BSc degree in coursework or work experience of a quantitative nature or equivalent practical experience.
– 4+ years of experience in of relevant B2B marketing or field marketing experience.
– Experience using CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce.com) and Marketo Certification (Associate or Expert)
– Project management experience, including experience managing creative agencies, events and projects.
– Experience in running end to end marketing campaigns.
– Proven track record of project management and organizational skills, with an ability to initiate, prioritize, and execute complex, cross-functional projects with minimal guidance across businesses.
– English and Japanese language and writing skills are also a requirement to be successful in the role.
Contact – [email protected]